Landscape equipment management software
It’s impossible to get a real-time, granular view of your business using disconnected software solutions. Aspire is an all-in-one platform for insights from job scheduling to equipment management.
Give your skilled crews reliable and efficient equipment by automating your maintenance and inspection schedule.
Unexpected equipment and vehicle breakdowns cripple job margins. Protect profits with standardized equipment and vehicle inspections and maintenance to keep your fleet running.
Landscapers can customize Aspire to their workflow with powerful integrations and add-ons, (such as Azuga and FleetSharp), for pinpoint GPS data tracking and log recording.
Aspire gives landscapers all-encompassing visibility into their operations, from job profitability to the most used equipment.
Once Aspire users enter valued equipment into the platform, it’s easy to:
- Schedule preventative maintenance
- Track mileage and hours
- Conduct necessary inspections
- Register completed repairs
Aspire uses a single dashboard to show a 360° view of operations, supporting responsive job management with the following features:
- Storage of historical data
- Tracking for costs, job performance, and equipment
- Analysis of real-time data
Instead of using siloed platforms, individual Excel spreadsheets, or paper filing systems, you launch all processes, from estimates to invoices, from a single dashboard.
Software for equipment maintenance lets landscapers and service businesses visualize the status and location of equipment and vehicles from their desktop or mobile device.
Aspire’s management tools give users the ability to:
- Track vehicles and equipment by:
- Size or class
- Manufacturer or model
- Capture and store maintenance data, including:
- Inspection history and results
- Service type and date
Aspire tracks logged usage by hours or mileage to trigger maintenance alerts at intervals set by the user.
Equipment maintenance software eliminates the guesswork in scheduling service and repair. It’s a powerful tool for field service companies to prolong the lifespan of their valued equipment and eliminate unexpected downtime.
Yes. Aspire’s mobile app works on both iOS and Android smartphones. Your crew in the field can access the mobile website from their personal devices or the full platform from a tablet, enabling the following:
- Individual user time tracking with a unique PIN
- Time, material, and supply tracking to individual jobs
- Conducting equipment and vehicle inspections
- Accessing digital vehicle inspection reports (DVIRs) to show compliance with state-specific safety inspection requirements
- Creating repair tickets for equipment that breaks on the job
Field crews can use the mobile device functionality to perform necessary inspections and communicate with the office, creating a recorded dialogue regarding equipment condition, breakage, and malfunction, ensuring that poor-performing assets aren’t sent into the field again before they’re repaired.
Management software centralizes the workflow and processes of a landscaping business, leading to the following benefits:
- Eliminate redundancies and errors
- Improve efficiency by doing more with a smaller in-office team
- Increase the profitability of every job
- Make growth-focused decisions that empower growth
Aspire is the only software that scales with landscapers, meeting the needs of businesses from under $3 million in annual revenue to over $15 million.
Crew Control will supercharge an organization’s operations, helping them to establish the processes that will drive them past the $1 million milestone, with proposal templates, route optimization, and daily revenue tracking.Aspire delivers unparalleled reporting capabilities with granular data captured across an organization’s operations. The platform empowers new strategic approaches to market growth, enabling landscapers to win larger contracts and continually deliver industry-leading service.
Yes. GPS is essential for landscapers who want to incorporate equipment tracking in their organization. Aspire partners with Azuga and FleetSharp with a separate service agreement. Use GPS for:
- Tracking vehicles and assets
- Safety notifications for sudden braking, weaving, and more
- Geostamped timekeeping
- Fuel efficiency and vehicle diagnostics
- Recognizing and rewarding your safest drivers
Aspire’s software solutions provide integrated functionality that incorporates GPS's benefits into the platform's end-to-end data-capturing capabilities.
See how every piece of equipment in the field contributes to your overall profitability and identify new growth opportunities.