Named one of the fastest growing firms in St Louis by the St Louis Business Journal, and top 25 places to work, Aspire is a SaaS product that provides a best in class business management software to the landscaping and snow removal industries
About the Position:
Reporting to the CFO, the Director of Talent will be responsible for all HR and recruiting. These duties include but are not limited to overseeing all recruiting (as a primary focus), human resources, carrying out plans that align with achieving the company goals through building our Company’s culture, improving training procedures, enhancing employee development, and building a structured recruiting process to hire top talent. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, self motivated and driven with a proven track record of success.
- (As a primary focus) lead the recruiting and hiring processes necessary to recruit a new wave of top talent into the organization as a critical part of the company’s growth plans.
- Be a culture facilitator. Partner with senior leaders to refine the company culture, which will enable the Company to implement and support policies, practices and programs to ensure Aspire is living and breathing its values.
- Oversee, develop and execute progressive, proactive and cost-effective talent retention strategies, including but not limited to on boarding/training programs, succession plans, and career advancement plans.
- Manage employee engagement and implement supporting tools/survey(s) to monitor the Company culture and employee satisfaction.
- Refine the wage, salary, bonus and commissions structure.
- Recommend and implement benefits programs that are attractive to employees and cost effective, including training management and personnel.
- Maintain responsibility for organization’s compliance with national, regional and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Manage and report recruiting & HR metrics/KPI’s such as employee retention/turnover, employee engagement and recruitment time-to-fill recruiting metrics (for example) in an effort to monitor effectiveness of recruitment and staffing programs.
- Based in/ability to be in Chesterfield, MO
- Hands-on experience in recruiting top-level talent and managing the recruitment process.
- Experience in building and facilitating company culture and employee engagement
- Experience in developing training & development programs; preferred
- Experience with designing compensation & benefits programs; preferred.
- Successful, results and data-driven human resource professional.
- Growth-stage company experience, preferably in software.