Aspire Deep Dive
The client’s Finance Team wanted better functionality in reports and improvement in their processes for financial reporting.
- For two days Kathy McWhorter worked with the James Martin and Associates team to analyze everything from their Purchasing to their End Of Month (EOM in Aspire) processes.
- As a result, a list of more efficient methods for utilizing the Aspire – Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting interface practices and procedures were adopted.
- This list includes training for production so that field and job prep data would be more accurately created the first time reducing mistakes and the associated EOM clean up once required.
- The Aspire and James Martin and Associates follow-up includes a punch list of new SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures – Best Practices).
- Aspire thanks James Martin and his terrific team; Shari, Cris, Kristin, Kim, and Ellie for their hard work and dedication to constant improvement at James Martin and Associates.